Sunday, November 1, 2009

Swine Flu Month?!?!!

It's Monday morning.

I just go to school to find out that neither one of my kindergartners, Jasmine or Grace, will be in today.

Not only that, they're staying home for a whole month to avoid swine flu.

A month!?!?!?!?!? I have no kindergarten students for a month...

I'm so bummed. I wanted to see them in their cute little Snow White outfits. I got them Halloween presents and everything! :-(

This weekend was pretty uneventful. Liz and I went to see The Time Traveler's Wife on Friday night. It was pretty good. Weird, but good.

I guess with all of my extra time, I'll have more than enough time to prepare super cool blog posts for you. In the works: Korean fashion and co-worker bios. Any other ideas?

Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. so Mol, do you still have your afternoon students??

    ReplyDelete