Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A more refined space...

I rearranged my room on Sunday. I feel like it is much more cozy now. It will also fit a double air mattress for all those planning to visit :-) :-)

What do you think?

My bed used to line up parallel to the wall it's perpendicular to now.


View from the doorway:


The area next to my refrigerator is perfect for drying clothes without me feeling like they're in the middle of my room now! That big white wall behind it is not so fun, though. I'll have to do something about that.

We have monthly tests on Monday and Tuesday next week so I'm busy busy trying to make them up with the study guides...

I still owe you a walk to school and Sunday's lunch.

Oh, we went out for duck with the Korean teachers' aides last night.... AMAZING! No pictures, though.

So tired.

Happy Tuesday! Hope it's as good for you as it was for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment