Saturday, December 5, 2009

Twilight!

A couple weeks ago, I went to Imae (a neighborhood in Bundang - just northwest of Yongin, where I live) to visit some Korean friends, bake cookies and watch Twilight.

After seeing the movie, I borrowed the book from my 11-year old Korean tutoree who had read the book in ENGLISH, and read it in a matter of 3 work days. Then, I downloaded the next three in the series (New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn), finished them in the 3 days after that, and then New Moon, the movie, came out in Korea on Thursday and I went to see that.

I have leaped on the Twilight train full-speed ahead.

Here's some pics from the day that doomed my next two weeks into nerd-dome.

Funfetti cookie dough - Thanks, Emily!

Hyejun is in the middle. Her two friends came to watch, too. They helped us put the dough on the pan!

Cookies are done!

Hyejun (June) and I.

Jaehyun... not happy. He got in trouble for trying to microwave the cookie dough. It almost started a fire. His mom said, "He's good for one accident a day - at least!" I believe it.

It was a really fun day. I love that part of town. There is a narrow river with a bike and walking path that runs the length of Bundang. I usually only see it once it's dark, but this time I saw it during the day - in FALL! It made me wish I had made it a little earlier and could just putz up and down the river for a while.
Coming up next... Thanksgiving at school!
OH! - did you notice my nifty little countdown on the left side?!?!? I'm soooo excited for my sister to be here! So close!





No comments:

Post a Comment