Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thanks!

I've got a problem.

My co-workers are beginning to hate me because of the overwhelming amount of packages I have received since my arrival. My most recent package was from Mrs. Woodfill and her entire second grade class (complete with a letter from each - awesome)! Upon receiving this package, Dustin said, "I've been here a full year and you've gotten more packages in the last month than I have since I've been here."

Really, he's jealous of the Fiber One bars I have stocked up to get me through the winter (and maybe my outstanding supply of nail polish)! I've gotten two packages from my Grandma/Aunt, one from friends Emily and Erin, one from Steph, one from the second graders and their fabulous teacher, a wedding invitation from my friends Drew and Carrie (who could have easily just sent it to my house in the Fort) and have already caught wind of a few more on their way!

I am sooooooo blessed. One, it's fabulous to know that so many people are reading my blog... it keeps me motivated to keep up with it. Two, I'm pretty independent, but it's a great feeling knowing there are so many people rooting for me!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who reads. Just knowing you give a crap about my little life on the other side of the world makes the days when I miss America so much easier! Your comments, e-mails, and general support are so comforting.

Please, keep them coming!

Hope all is well on the flipside (literally). I miss you all!

Molly

1 comment:

  1. Your mother misses you all the way to the moon and back. So proud of your bravery and adventure. Be safe.... love mom

    ReplyDelete