Monday, August 23, 2010

Fashion a la Sunny

Sunny has been my most fashionable student so far. So much so that I'm dedicating an entire post to her.

Everyday, she comes to school with a completely accessorized, adorable outfit.

Although a lot of her outfits I would like to steal, this one is just so cute and innocent that I don't think I could ever pull it off.

This is what the wore on our last field trip! Look at that little onesies? I love her baseball cap!

How cute is that tutu? And her headband?!?! PRECIOUS!

Here she is rocking it again, with an equally cute top and headband!

This outfit is precious only because she would never let the purse go. I'd ask her to put it away and she wouldn't.


I love Joshua's man capris and popped collar!

How funny is this mock bow tie? And knee-high socks? In love....

Joshua wore his man capris quite often, but this little gray number on Sunny was the only time I saw it.


This outfit looks like its fresh out of a Norman Rockwell painting. Chiffon floral dress, maryjanes and a straw hat. So precious!


I love this lace dress that Sunny wears. How cute is Joshua's plaid shirt?!?!

I'm going to miss them soooooooooooo much! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment