Friday, April 9, 2010

19 days!

So you know that fancy countdown thingie I had up when Karen was on her way?

Well, I took a lot of heat a couple of days ago because I don't have one posted for my parents' arrival yet. In my defense, well, I have no defense. I just forgot.

But, that doesn't mean that I'm not SUPER excited about their arrival. My mom and dad will land in Seoul on Thursday, April 29 at 9:15 pm (8:15 am EST).

I've tried to find the same countdown program, but no luck. I'll look some more today to see if I can found one.

We have lots of plans in the works for the 10 days they are here, including a trip to Busan, a southeast coast town in South Korea. It is the second largest city in the country, and a very popular spot for teachers, as well.

When we stay in Dongbaek, my parents will stay in my apartment because they closest hotel is not close at all. I ordered a futon yesterday and it will be delivered today! I can't wait until it's here, it'll be official!

My dad has asked repeatedly if I will have forks waiting for him (in lieu of chopsticks). I told him he'd have to bring his own, but if he wanted to practice on the children's Thomas the Train training chopsticks, he could do that, too. :-)

Anyways, my apologies to anyone's feelings that were hurt (ahem, Weezer), by the lack of the parental arrival countdown. I will hopefully get one up before the weekend's over.

Can't wait until they're here!!!! 19 days!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11.4.10

    Feeling better already.... love mom. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete