Friday, March 19, 2010

The New Apartment!

Welcome to the new pad!

After you walk in the door, and turn around, this is what you see. My door, the shoe pit and the door to the left is my bathroom door. No shoe closet this time :-(.



This is the inside of my bathroom. Much prettier and newer and a little bit bigger.


Here's the view of my room when you're standing at the entrance. My washing machine is in that sunroom, along with all of my clothes and anything else I want to shove in there. It's really nice because it's not as cluttered.


This is the wall immediately to the left when you walk in. It's pretty bare right now, but I'm going to buy a futon/couch for when I have guests in town! Did I tell you my parents booked their flights to come visit?

Here's a view from the sunroom looking in. The entrance door is on the right, and my kitchenette is on the left. So much better, right?



I really love this place. I could have dealt with the other place, but this is just loads more fun. I can dance around on the floor!
Moving was not so fun, however. I have no idea how I came to Korea with two suitcases and managed to have to take 7 trips to move apartments 6 months later. It doesn't bode well for my return trip! Yikes!











No comments:

Post a Comment