Thursday, August 27, 2009

My cozy abode...

The sun's finally up so I had enough light to get some pictures of my little palace. Here they are!



This is the view upon immediately enterring the door. In the bottom right hand corner is my washing machine, then my refridgerator and freezer combo. The balcony is not really much of a balcony... it's like 1' by 4' and kind of a joke. My bed and closet on the left.




This is my box-like bed! Anyone who wants to send me an eggcrate cushion for a single bed and maybe a more comfortable pillow will be my best friend forever! Contact Weezer for mailing address. Haha. Kidding! Kind of.






This is the view from inside my room looking toward the door. You can see my little kitchen set up in the left corner and the bathroom door to the right.


These are both pictures of my bathroom. To the right is the toilet and to the left is the shower spout I told you about. Not that big of deal until I need the mirror and the floors all wet... wah wah.
In Korean households and restaraunts, it is customary to remove your shoes immediately before enterring the room, so all Korean housing is equipped with this shoe closet right inside the door. Shoes are removed and then the rest of my floor stays super clean!
Well, that's my home for the next year... I'll post pics of the area I live in after I go take them today!

5 comments:

  1. Ummm I hope the screwiness is just on my screen. I've tried to repost this posting like 10 times but it keeps coming back to the same mess. Oh well, you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like a very nice apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess they don't want you to get lost in your digs! Not much to keep clean...thats a good thing! I don't think Pooh would do well in the bathroom!HeeHee Glad your trip over was good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28.8.09

    Hey Molly! Love your place! Can't wait to see more.
    Uncle Mike says Hello.
    Love, Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks...cozy? i guess is the word. so excited for you! i'm sure you'll make it feel like home in no time. i love your blog posts, they keep me from doing my homework and that's always welcome so keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete