Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Because when I arrive...

I have arrived!!!

I'm sitting in the Incheon airport right now with my driver. We're waiting for one other teacher who's flying in from LA to arrive and then we'll be on the road to Yongin City! Yongin City is where my school is located. It is just southwest of Seoul Metropolitan. I finally figured that out today.

The airport looks just like a big American airport except its filled with Koreans. All the signs are in English and in Korean. Hopefully the rest of the city will be, too, or it'll get very interesting! :-)

My flight went without a hitch. I had a window seat and I slept the whole time. Arnold, who was sitting next to me woke me up for breakfast because I had missed the other meal, too. It was a yogurt, fruit, sausage, pancakes and a croissant. DELICIOUS! I didn't even realize I was hungry until I had swallowed the whole platter full. Hooray for Asian airlines!

I have to pack up the computer now... Just wanted to let you know I arrived safely. I'll fill you in about the school and my apartment later!

[insert awkward bow here]

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.8.09

    Happy to hear you've arived safely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... the Asian airlines serve wonderful food!!! I'm glad you made it safely. I've been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Mol glad to see you arrived safely. I look forward to vicariously traveling with you on this adventure. G'ma Rowan have computer access? I will hav eto hook G'ma Shank up on her WebTV! :) Enjoy babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous26.8.09

    Hey Mol, so glad you have arrived safely. I know your time in Korea will be filled with many 1st's , but I hope it will be insightful, unpredictable, and spontaneous as well. I love you. Aunt Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous26.8.09

    Molly,
    Hope you had a great day. Dad and I are practicing this comment stuff. Hope this shows up. mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous26.8.09

    hello again.. dad cannot get his to work. testing testing

    ReplyDelete