Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spanish Apartment!

April's super active in Sevilla, so I promise I'll have tons to tell you about in the coming weeks. This week is like any other, but the week after is Semana Santa (Holy Week), two weeks after that is La Feria, and the week after that my sister comes to visit!

For now, though, here are some photos of my apartment.

Our other roommate, Edward, moved out at the end of March and I took his room. So, now I'm not the weird 20 something sharing a room anymore! yea!

Here's a pic of my desk. I made the vase from a knock-off Nutella jar that I emptied in like 6 days:

Here's mi cama:
And my second bed which poses as a sofa:

And my balcony access!

Here's the bathroom... separate shower... heck yea!


Living room leading to the balcony:


ENORMOUS BALCONY:

Kitchen:

Lodel's room:
We bought flamenca dresses last week. They were pretty expensive. We want to wear them everyday. Photos coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment